Saturday, December 15th, 2012 – 10am-3pm
Two Saturdays before Christmas
SANTA! Joining us from about 11am-2pm.
Craft and Gift Vendors
- Bea Bloom Pottery - Elegant pottery to grace your own table or give as a gift
- Bertoni Gallery - Jewelry custom designed to capture natures elements
- Carbon Made - Hand drawn and batiked silk scarves, unique prints and graphic tees
- Korky Kreations - Stunning Granite Cutting Boards and Decorative Wine Toppers.
- Sweet Things Wild Thyme - Lip balm and Honey Comb Candles hand made from Honey harvested fresh from the Black Dirt region.
- Lukas Volger Cookbooks – Meet the author and get a signed cookbook!
- Acorn Hill Farmstead Cheese – Goat cheese, whole goat milk ricotta whole goat milk yogurt, fudge, goat milk soap .
- Black Dirt Gourmet – Prepared Foods: Everything you need for Thanksgiving except the Turkey – Soups , Salads, Sides, Sauces, Baked Goods
- Bobolink Dairy and Bakehouse - Farm Made Cheeses and Artisan Breads.
- Fontanarosa’s Pasta – Ravioli, pasta & gluten-free pasta
- Lowland Farm – Grass fed beef.
- Onion Country Kitchens – Jams, Jellies, Fruit Butters and Rubs
- Pazdar Winery - Home of the original wine chocolatier, Casual Drinking Wines
- Picklelicious – old time New York style pickles with a Lower East Side Flare, including pickled Tomatoes, Peppers, Mushrooms, Sauerkraut and Stuffed Olives.
- Snoep Winkel Farm – local family farm raising Grass Fed Beef, Pork, Lamb, Chickens and Eggs
- Soons Orchards – Apple Butter and Fudge, Apples and Cider, Cider Donuts
- Sweet Things Wild Thyme – Honey harvested fresh from Black Dirt region, Honey combs, Lip balm, Bees Wax Candles.
- Warwick Valley Winery and Distillery – pick up your favorite award-winning flavor of Doc’s Hard Cider, Local Wines and Fruit Apertif’s, and local Warwick Gin
- W. Rogowski Farm – Certified Naturally Grown Produce
- Chef Demo 10am-noon: Lukas Volger’s Veggie Madness - demonstration and cookbooks for sale
- Live Music noon-2pm: The Foxes - cello and guitar duo playing an instrumental mix of popular holiday and light classics
- SANTA! - That’s right folks, Santa will be joining us from about 11am-2pm.