Saturday, March 30th, 2013, 10 am – 3 pm
- Acorn Hill Farmstead Cheese – Goat cheese, whole goat milk ricotta whole goat milk yogurt, fudge, goat milk soap .
- Black Dirt Gourmet - Prepared Foods: Everything you need for Thanksgiving except the Turkey – Soups , Salads, Sides, Sauces, Baked Goods
- Bobolink Dairy and Bakehouse - Farm Made Cheeses and Artisan Breads.
- Fontanarosa’s Pasta - Ravioli, pasta & gluten-free pasta
- Lowland Farm - Grass fed beef.
- Onion Country Kitchens - Jams, Jellies, Fruit Butters and Rubs
- Pazdar Winery - Home of the original wine chocolatier, Casual Drinking Wines
- Picklelicious - old time New York style pickles with a Lower East Side Flare, including pickled Tomatoes, Peppers, Mushrooms, Sauerkraut and Stuffed Olives.
- Snoep Winkel Farm – local family farm raising Grass Fed Beef, Pork, Lamb, Chickens and Eggs
- Soons Orchards - Apple Butter and Fudge, Apples and Cider, Cider Donuts
- Sweet Things Wild Thyme - Honey harvested fresh from Black Dirt region, Honey combs, Lip balm, Bees Wax Candles.
- Warwick Valley Winery and Distillery – pick up your favorite award-winning flavor of Doc’s Hard Cider, Local Wines and Fruit Apertif’s, and local Warwick Gin
- W. Rogowski Farm – Certified Naturally Grown Produce
- Chef Demo - 10am to 12pm
- Music - Sarah Morr - 12pm to 2pm
- Community -